Please read the terms carefully before using or accessing any material, information or services through the website. Your use of the website or the services provided by the website shall signify your acceptance of the terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- REGISTRATION AND ACCESS
- If you wish to purchase the products available on website, you will have to register on the website. To register on the website, you will have to provide information such as your name, mobile number, address and create a username and password.
- When you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile or other similar device to prevent unauthorized access to your account. We request you to safeguard your password and your account and make sure that others do not have access to it. It is your responsibility to keep your account information accurate.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, to terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or to cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without any charge to you.
- We will try to make the website error-free. Your access to the website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or for introduction of new facilities or services. However, we do not take responsibility for internet related issues at your end.
- Grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it.
- This right to access cannot be extended to include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- You may not frame or use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of without express written consent or the Licensee. You may not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing ‘’ or its affiliates names or trademarks without the express written consent of the Licensee. Any unauthorised use would lead to termination of the right to access granted by the Licensee.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page at website as long as the link does not portray the Licensee, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written consent of the Licensee.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or may be likely to cause damage or impairment to the website or interrupt free access to it in any way. You must not use the website to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the land, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- COPYRIGHT AND DATABASE RIGHTS
- All content included on the website, such as photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of the Licensee, its affiliates or its content suppliers.
- The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Licensee.
- All software used on this website is the property of Licensee or our software suppliers. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without the Licensee’s express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or a number of times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without the Licensee’s express written consent.
- You may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website (e.g. our prices and product listings) without the Licensee’s express written consent.
- Licensee respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us
and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the licensor in the Indian jurisdictions. All other trademarks not owned by the licensor that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the licensor.
- OUR SERVICES CONTRACT
When you place an order to purchase a product from website, we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. That email will also confirm the cost of delivery which will be added to the purchase price of the product. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us only when we despatch that product to you and the same is confirmed by an email we send to you, stating that we have despatched the goods (the ‘Shipment Confirmation E-mail’). The acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Shipment Confirmation Email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Shipment Confirmation Email do not form part of that contract. You can review the orders you have placed and their current status at any time by clicking on ‘Sign Up/My Account’ from the homepage at website. You are seeking to enter into an agreement with the Licensee, when you place an order.
Please review our Return Policy , which applies to products purchased from us.
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the thousands of products in our catalogue may be mispriced. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- When you visit website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- You understand that once you register as a user on the platform, you will receive SMS messages from company on your registered mobile number. These messages could relate to your registration, or any updates and promotions that are undertaken by the company. Please note that company will send these SMS messages only to the registered mobile number or such other number that you may designate for any particular purpose.
- AMENDMENT TO CONDITIONS
- CHILDREN AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
Licensee strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the platform is not intended for use by minors, respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
- WITHDRAWAL OF SERVICES
We shall prior to the collection of information including sensitive personal data or Personal Information, provide an option to you not to provide the data or information sought to be collected. You shall, at any time while availing the services or otherwise, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to the Licensee. Such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to the Licensee. In the case your not providing or later on withdrawing the consent, the Licensee shall have the option not to provide goods or services for which the said information was sought.
- COPYRIGHT AND DATABASE RIGHTS
- In no event will the Licensee or its affiliate’s be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisements available on e-mail or website with respect to any third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold the Licensee, the distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users of the Licensee, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the service.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
If you refer to either invalid e-mail ids or to multiple e-mail ids which belong to you through our referral program, if any, we reserve the right to cancel all points and/or orders pertaining to those fake accounts.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder to be given to a party shall be in writing, in the English language, and shall be sent by facsimile, e-mail, or mailed by prepaid internationally-recognized courier, or otherwise delivered by hand or by messenger, addressed to such party’s address as set forth below or at such other address as the party shall have furnished to the other party in writing in accordance with this provision:
If to :
If to You:
at the email address provided by you to us when you registered as a User.
- COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING